how to do Mission 10 on club penguin
1. Talk to Gary, jetpack guy, and rookie. Then, pick up the box of odds and ends from Gary’s gadgets.
2. Go to the Beach and talk to the jetpack penguin. His fuel ran out and he needs more cream soda.
3. Go into the Lighthouse and pick up the cream soda barrel.
4. Go back to the Beach and talk to the jetpack penguin. Say Yes you found it and give him it.
5. Follow the help message and divide the units exactly how it says until you get to the end.
6. Go to the Dock and talk to the penguin with the rope. Put the rope in your inventory.
7. Go to the Gift Shop and talk to Rookie. Hand him the solar panel you got from G’s gadgets at the beginning of the mission. Then get the table, box of stuff, and clothes from the manager.
8. Attach the solar panel to the magnets wires. Read the instructions on how to program it.
9. Help the Gift Shop Manager set up the clearance table outside the gift Shop:
A. Put the colorful balls on the ground.
B. Set up the table.
C. Put the clothes on the table.
10. Go to the Nightclub. Using the rope you got earlier, put it on the pulley near the cage and hit the lever. The machine will break down. Open it up using your screwdriver from your Spy Phone. Align the gears so they fit best.
11. Go to the HQ. Your Spy Phone will ring saying to go to the Dock. Go there and you will see Klutzy holding a Herbert dummy.
12. Your spyphone will ring again. Answer it and head to the Night Club.
13. Capture Herbert by pooling the red lever down on him.
14. Take the jetpack from jetpack man and put it over the red level. Capture Herbert again.
15. Rookie will hand Herbert the spy phone and then Herbert will escape. Talk to G and the mission will end.
16. Claim your medal and gift.